When I have this idea to write another E-book on Internet of Things, I was trying to figure what’s the best way to share my IoT journey.
Earlier, I have published two E-books – Your IoT Journey (815 downloads) and IoT Notes (1445 downloads). Both of these E-books I have made it available for free. Initially when it was first launched, it was offered at a price below USD 2.99.
In the latest E-book, IoT Adventure, it will go deeper into the business of IoT. Mainly it will be from my personal experience venturing into IoT entrepreneurship.
IoT Adventure Contents
It will highlight several things (list is not exhaustive):
- Why is IoT as the main business?.
- In which area should we focus in IoT since it covers a very vast area.
- Who and where do we find the customers?
- Do we really have IoT killer apps?
- How do we build the first IoT product?
- What are the things we need to avoid failure?
- How do we market our IoT product?
- How do we price our solutions?
- What are the business models?
- What kind of support is required?
- How do we grow our IoT business?
You can check more of the IoT Adventure contents here.
Personally, it has been a very exhilarating adventure when I decided to embark on this journey. We have failed and learned a lot and it’s about time to share some of my experience so that we can help new IoT entrepreneurs to be more successful in their mission to solve their customer’s problems.
But I also would like to open to comments from the readers to share their thoughts and experiences about their IoT business too and how it can help the whole IoT ecosystem to spur and grow exponentially.
Sign-up – Please inform me of your new IoT Adventure eBook!
10 thoughts on “Why IoT Adventure Book?”
Edoras ada lagi tak Dr. ?
Edoras masih tetap ada…😄