My name was first noticed and listed by Onalytica in their “The Internet of Things 2014 – Top 100 Thought Leaders” report published on April 15, 2014. The full report can be downloaded here.
What’s Covered in the IoT Report?
In this report Onalytica takes a look at a range of influencers and personas, answering the key questions below:
- Which Brand Employees are driving impact online?
- Which MyOnalytica Experts are creating inspiring industry content in this space?
- Who are the key Social Amplifiers?
- Which Key Opinion Leaders are creating great content on the topic?
- Who are the Event Speakers within Internet of Things?
- Which Content Creators & Contributors are contributing to the conversation?
- Which Analysts are analysing the IoT industry?
- Who are the Academics & Researchers within the topic?
- Who is sharing content on IIoT?
- Who are the influencers in the Digital Twins space?
- Which Brands are creating thought leadership content on the topic?
- Which Publications & Resources are sharing content within this space?
As stated by Onalytica, their method of listing the influencers are shown below:
“Onalytica has been creating influencer lists for the last 10+ years, curating an influencer database of 1M influencers across 500+ topical communities within industries such as tech, finance, healthcare, education and many more.
It is our mission to shine a light on the most influential voices that are creating quality content, and driving engagement and impact online across social as well as traditional media.
Onalytica uses a unique combination of our proprietary software, human qualitative analysis,Who-in-IoT-Onalytica and secondary research to analyze online and offline influence, to create the best social influencer lists in the world. Our influence scores are driven by 38 algorithms and this methodology has been continually refined over the past 10 years to evolve with social media developments and how influence is best calculated.
We take into account social media influence across channels like LinkedIn & Twitter as well analyze offline influence through a proxy of online analysis looking at how much people are referenced within a topical context in blogs, media and video sites. We also look at how topically relevant an influencer’s content is and whose content drives the most engagement online and among the wider influencer community.
Each influencer is categorized by a number of criteria such as by role, influencer persona, expertise, location, audience, channel referencing the role they play within the wider influencer community and the way in which they’d collaborate with brands.”
My name has been listed in the “MyOnalytica experts” category which highlights influencers that are part of Onalytica’s marketplace, creating relevant content on social on the topic, driving the most engagement globally and keen to partner with brands. These influencers are often experts, social amplifiers, event speakers and independent analysts all in one. Full report can be downloaded HERE.